Move Space London are committed to protecting your privacy both online and offline. Your personal information will be treated legally and fairly with explanation below on how we collect that information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
The website is operated by Move Space London ltd (company number 11882235) and all affiliate companies.
For the purposes of EU GDPR and UK DPA the data controller is:
Move Space London ltd
1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove,
This policy covers how we collect and process personal data via https://www.movespacelondon.com (our website) and the cookies we use on our website. It also applies to how we process personal data generally in our business. This policy covers all of our interactions with our customers and business partners.
By visiting our website and by doing business with Move Space London we assume that you accept and consent to the practices outlined in this policy.
Information we may collect from and about you:
Information you give us:
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The information you give us may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website, including if you register as a user of the website, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the website or any applications, information requests, or entries into any competition or promotion we may sponsor.
- Links to your social media account profiles if you choose to provide them.
- Information about your job title including details about your role, name of employer, industry, skills and expertise.
- Communications you send to us such as problems, queries, concerns or comments regarding the website or its content.
- Information from surveys that we run on the site, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them.
Information we collect about you:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team. We aim to ensure that you cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site or Applications and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Information we otherwise obtain when you visit us.
- Information about events to which you or those related to you are invited, and your personal information and preferences to the extent that this information is relevant to organising and managing those events.
- Information relating to transactions with us involving you or the person that you work for.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from third parties (any party that refers you to us or provides us with services relating to you).
Some of the cookies and other similar technologies used by the website are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Site performance cookies:
This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools found on the Move Space London website, so you don’t have to re-set them each time you visit. Such as our favourite features.
Anonymous analytics cookies:
Every time someone visits our website, software provided by Google generates an ‘anonymous analytics cookie’.
These cookies can tell us whether you have visited the site before.
Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, we generate new ones.
This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site.
These cookies allow us to know whether you’ve seen an advert or a type of advert, and how long it is since you’ve seen it.
We also set anonymous cookies on certain other sites that we advertise on. If you receive one of those cookies, we may then use it to identify you as having visited that site if you later visit the Move Space London website. We can then target our advertising based on this information.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the Site and/or Applications may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies used on our site will be last no more than 2 years.
Please note, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Move Space London website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
How we use your information:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, if you have ticked the relevant box situated on a form on which we collect your data indicating your consent to receiving marketing material from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our website under our terms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, and, in our legitimate interests, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; as part of our legitimate efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- For our legitimate interest of measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them in our legitimate interests and subject to your stated preferences.
- To enter into, and to perform, contracts with you or the person that you work for.
Information we receive from other sources. We will use this information:
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Personal information disclosure:
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our customers. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website subject to the cookie section of this policy.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Move Space London or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Move Space London, our customers, or others. Including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Occasionally our website might contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content of such sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data submitted to our website. Any submission is at your own risk. Received information is secured via strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
We retain all personal data until you decide to unsubscribe. This may include retention necessary to identify issues or resolve legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes. All provided information is stored onsecure servers.
You have the right:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us.
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us.
- to request that we cease processing your data.
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- to request that your data be transferred to a third party.
We will inform you, via opt-out, before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also object to receiving further marketing at any time.
You can exercise the above rights at any time, ask a question or make a request by contacting us at: [email protected]
Changes to this policy: