Office Space in Summit House, Holborn – WC1Summit House, Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 3-100
- Contract Terms: Minimum 6 Months
To those seeking to rent flexible workspace in Holborn, the office space in Summit House offers occupiers an all-inclusive, fully furnished solution with flexible terms available to suit individual business needs.
Originally built in 1925 as the Austin Reed head office, this building has a distinctly modern, art deco aesthetic and a beautiful façade. Just a few minutes away from Holborn station on Red Lion Square and now Grade II listed, it’s clear that we had to create an interior theme that reflected the grandeur of the original exterior.
Working with Stockholm-based Note Design Studio, we’ve taken inspiration from the Swedish Grace movement that spanned the 1920s, offering us geometrical shapes, gridwork and tiered designs to play with. Complete with a recharge room and a fourth-floor roof terrace, Summit House offers a drop-in lounge, private offices, meeting rooms and events space in a timeless setting.
Work Spaces at Summit House
Our team is ready to discuss your needs and requirements and explore office options to suit your needs.
Price per person from £700/mo
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use-offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licenses, three-month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
The co-working memberships, Roam and Home, give you the flexibility to work productively in a space and prime location that suits you.
Roam price £425/mo
Choose the membership thats right for you
- Roam: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building.
Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount and priority booking.
The flexible memberships come with add-on services, such as bookable meeting rooms and post handling, a three-month minimum term contract and a rolling contract thereafter.
If you would like to view Summit House or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holborn, simply fill out the Request Information form or call one of our property consultants on the details below.
- Private Offices: from £650.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address