Office Space in Poland Street, Soho – W1Poland St, London W1F 8QG, UK
- Office Space Type: Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 20 - 75
- Contract Terms: Minimum 24 Months
Attractive Art-Deco Office Building Set Amongst The Hustle & Bustle of Central Soho.
21 Poland Street is located in the heart of Soho, the most eclectic of the West End villages. Soho is synonymous with London’s cultural scene, being home to a wide array of theatres, clubs, bars, cafes, restaurants and shops.
The offices are spread over 5 floors totalling 2,599 sq ft. The property offers businesses the opportunity to occupy the entire building or alternatively, a choice of self-contained floors ranging from 409 sq ft – 1,326 sq ft.
21 Poland Street Amenities
- Exposed VRF air conditioning
- The 5 floors benefit from high quality open plan fit out
- Double glazed Crittal openable windows
- Feature LED lighting
- Parquet flooring
- Natural light on four elevations
- Passenger lift serving all floors
- WC’s with high quality finishes on all floors
If you’d like more information about the managed offices at 21 Poland Street or any other office space in the West End, please call one of our property consultants on the details below. Alternatively, fill out the contact form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need and we’d be delighted to help.
- Private Offices: from £750.00
- Per sq ft: from £128
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Secure Access
- Trading Address