Office Space in Orsman Road, Haggerston – N1Orsman Rd, Haggerston, London N1 5RA, UK
- Office Space Type: Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 25-200
- Contract Terms: Minimum 12 Months
This managed workspace rental in Orsman Road Haggerston boasts Pioneering timber architecture. On the bank of the Regent’s Canal. In the heart of creative Haggerston.
Shoreditch architects Waugh Thistleton are the pioneers of cross-laminated timber – a sustainable, zero-carbon material that’s not only non-toxic, but actually cleans the air. Their design for Orsman Road pushes new boundaries, celebrating biophilic design: using natural, sustainable materials like timber and clay finishes as well as natural daylight and air-purifying plants to create an environment that actively improves your wellbeing.
Everything from the exposed timber to the waterside setting is designed to make you feel calmer, more focused, more inspired. Every floor is flooded with natural light. The roof terrace boasts panoramic views over London, while the ground floor terrace basks in the peace and calm of the Regent’s Canal.
Home to the likes of Rocksanda, Dezeen and Resident First, Haggerston is the place to be for London’s most creative creatives. From Haggerston Overground, it’s four minutes to Shoreditch. And it’s also right on Super Cycle Highway 1, so you can cycle to Liverpool Street and Broadgate in just 14 minutes.
The surrounding streets – Kingsland Road, De Beauvoir Crescent – are full of small independent eateries, from Vietnamese cafes to artisan bakeries. And from October 2020, you’ll have access to the Liverpool Street building, with lounges, a cafe, meeting room and breakout spaces where you can work or meet clients.
Features Of This Managed Workspace Rental In Orsman Road Haggerston:
- Leases that flex to your needs starting from 12 months.
- Workspace for teams of 20 or more.
- Customise your furniture, AV equipment, interior decor and branding.
- You secure workspace with all of the support you need.
- Shared terraces, including large roof terrace
- Lounge areas
- Shared kitchen areas
Connecting and meetings
- 10GB primary line and 10GB back-up line providing fast, secure, resilient WiFi, fully backed-up and complete with private network infrastructure
Health and wellbeing
- Cycle racks and showers with fresh towels, green spaces, air-purifying plants
- Private Offices: from £495.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address