Office Space in Metro Building – W6 FeaturedMetro Bldg, 1 Butterwick, Hammersmith, London W6 8DL, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 3-150
- Contract Terms: Minimum 1 Month
A vibrant office space in Metro Building offering both co-working and private offices in an excellent location with great transport links.
Metro Building is a modern office building fully refurbished in 2012. The building is situated in the heart of Hammersmith town centre and benefits from an extensive local retail and leisure offering. Hammersmith underground station (District, Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) is within a few minutes’ walk. Road connections are convenient for the A4, M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow.
This building is home to different types of businesses, who are all able to connect and collaborate with a wide network of liken minded individuals. The work space is modern and fresh with various amenities to suit comprehensive business and individual requirements including phone booths, a coffee lounge, stock kitchenettes and out door space for a breath of fresh air.
Metro Building – Flexible Workspace
- Private offices – For small teams or companies that need larger, flexible space or special levels of privacy and security.
- Open space – Shared or dedicated desks for freelancers, solo entrepreneurs, employees working remotely or traveling professionals.
Hammersmith provides an extensive range of high quality restaurants, shops and leisure amenities, complementing the diverse office tenant profile and residential demographic. With Hammersmith’s excellent connectivity, the area also houses a number of corporate headquarters and internationally renowned hotels.
- Private Offices: from £375.00
- Co-working desks: from £275.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Secure Access
- Trading Address