Office Space in Harp Lane – EC3RHarp Ln, London EC3R 6DP, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 2-100
- Contract Terms: Minimum 1 Month
Co-working & Office Spaces in Monument, Harp Lane
Boasting stunning views of London City and the Thames, this co-working space in Monument is ideal for start-ups or established businesses. From private office space to dedicated desks, a professional workspace has been created to suit the needs of every working professional. The flexible workspace property on Harp Lane in Monument is a few minutes walk from Bank, Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
A workplace designed for the way you work
- Meeting Rooms – Whether you’re an existing member or a company in need of impressive facilities with state of the art technology, the range of meeting rooms in London, Monument are easy to book, flexible and cater for up to 12 attendees. All of the high-tech meeting rooms includes superfast WiFi and easy connectivity to large high definition screens for presentations or screen sharing. A range of refreshments and catering packages are available on request.
- Hot Desk Co-Working – Pick a space, plug in your laptop, help yourself to the fresh ground coffee and start working using our high speed internet. Flexible, Monday to Friday access to shared co-working space in a dynamic environment. Day pass or monthly membership. Best for: Drop in and part-time workers or anyone needing a desk for no more than 10 days per month.
- Fixed Desk Co-Working – Rent a desk or desk space in London on a flexible monthly rolling contract. The shared co-working space provides you with your own ergonomic chair & lockable cabinet. Access your dedicated desk 24/7 and enjoy the benefits of flexible monthly memberships on our dedicated co-working floor. Best for: Start-ups, small businesses and everyday use – whether you’re a one-man-band or a small team of 2-10.
Office Space in Monument
Office Space – Your own central London private office, fully furnished. Whether you need 4 desks, 14, 20 or more, the property can accommodate you, with the flexibility to scale up in the future. You can also take a whole floor with 50 desks, a private kitchen and breakout area and a private meeting room.
All the offices have great natural light and high speed secure internet, fresh ground coffee, still and sparkling water are all included. Dedicated bandwidth can be provided on request.
Companies of 6-50+ who want secure private office spaces in central London.
This Monument office space takes co-working and private office space in London to the next level. Beautifully designed interiors and amazing breakout areas with stunning views over the City and the Thames – a unique experience for companies, freelancers and start-ups. Members have access to the following facilities and amenities:
- Free super fast Wifi
- River & City views
- Networked entry
- Freshly ground coffee
- Onsite support team
- Meeting rooms
- Bike storage
- Still & sparkling water
- Stunning sunsets
- Member events
The central London office space on Harp Lane is surrounded by restaurants, bars, hotels, and minutes from Leadenhall Market and the river walkway linking Tower Bridge and London Bridge. Borough Market is a ten-minute walk across the bridge. The Cycle Superhighway is on the doorstep, as are numerous underground and mainline stations.
If you’d like more information about this flexible workspace in Monument or any other office space in the City of London, please call one of our property consultants on the details below, or fill out the contact form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need and we’d be delighted to help.
- Private Offices: from £550.00
- Co-working desks: from £250.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address