Office Space in East Bay Lane – E20East Bay Lane, Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Hackney Wick, London E20 3BS, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 69
- Contract Terms: Minimum 3 Months
The office space in East Bay Lane is purpose-built for innovation. What was once the Press Centre for the 2012 Olympic Games has been transformed into a bustling mini-city that has its very own indoor park, private phone booths, high street, town hall and workshop space for rapid prototyping (which comes stocked with 3D printers and scanners).
Why? Because we believe innovators need two things: opportunities to connect with people and space to think or create in quiet. And cities do both those things – which is why they’ve been hotbeds of innovation for thousands of years.
We’ve designed a workspace just for tech startups and scaleups, giving them them plenty of quiet spots like our snugs and phone booths to get their head down and work. Co-working memberships, events and innovation services. We offer startups flexible memberships, giving them access to a private office or a desk in our co-working space – plus all the benefits and support they need to scale. We also host events (anything from workshops to large conferences) and have our own in-house innovation services team, who bring the right people round the table to tackle some of our biggest challenges.
This flexible workspace building is based at Here East: a tech campus in east London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. You’ll find us on the ground floor of the Press Centre building. Public transport: we’re a ten-minute walk from Hackney Wick train station. Free shuttle bus: these run from Stratford underground, train and bus stations every 5 minutes (see below for details). Driving: you can pay for a space in the car park located next door at Here East.
Key Features of the Office Space in East Bay Lane:
- Community events
- Dedicated community team (The Squad)
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties
- Rapid prototyping workshop with 3D printers and scanners
- Superfast internet and LoRaWAN connectivity
- IT support
- Indoor street food twice a week
- Healthy vending machine from Mother
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink
- On-site professional services companies
- Discounted access to Olympic sporting facilities and nearby gyms, including the London Aquatics Centre
- 90% off Hubspot for Startups if you’re at seed stage, or 50% off if you’re a Series A startup
- Free use of our private phone booths, snugs and impromptu meeting rooms
- Bookable meeting rooms, including our 30-seater boardroom
- Secure entry and on-site reception
- Dedicated events space for 200+ people
Please feel free to contact us if you’re interested in viewing the workspace or finding out more about this property.
- Private Offices: from £500.00
- Co-working desks: from £250.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Secure Access
- Trading Address