Office Space in Diamond House, Hatton Garden – EC1 FeaturedHatton Garden, London EC1N 8EB, UK
- Office Space Type: Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 36-48
- Contract Terms: Minimum 24 Months
Diamond House is one of the most sought after buildings in EC1, 36-38 Hatton Garden has benefitted from a superb refurbishment programme in recent years. The reception area is extremely impressive and there are plentiful showers and bike storage in the basement.
This office also benefits from a large roof terrace area providing a superb spot for breakout and events.
The unit has original wood flooring and exposed brickwork and incredible natural daylight.
This office provides plug-and-play space of the highest quality.
Features of Diamond House, Hatton Garden
- Fully fitted and furnished
- Bespoke fit out options
- Passenger lift
- Dedicated kitchen
- Fibre connectivity
- Secure bicycle storage
- Managed Office Space – Rent and all services included in one simple monthly price.
Fully-Fitted & Managed Office Space – Min. 24 Month term
Recommended Floor Plan
- 5th Floor – 2,721 sqft – £39,681 per month / £175 psf
- Space for 36-48 desks plus meeting room and kitchen with breakout space
- Large roof terrace ideal for breakout space and events
Fantastic transport links are available due to the central location of this space. It is only a few minutes walk from Farringdon and Chancery Lane Station, which provide rail links to the rest of London and beyond.
- Ye Olde Mitre – A traditional 1547 real ale pub, tucked away in a small alleyway, with framed historical pictures.
- The Argyle – Contemporary pub interior with a spacious terrace and a menu of pub grub and sharing plates.
- Vivat Bacchus – Rustic European meals, wine cellar and 50 cheeses, served in industrial space with exposed brickwork.
- Anglo – Laid-back, simple restaurant serving elegantly constructed, weekly changing Modern British fare.
If you would like to view Diamond House, 36-38 Hatton Garden building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Farringdon, simply fill out the Request Information form or call one of our property consultants on the details below.
With nearly two decades of experience in the London office market, our approach is based as much on personality as it is experience. At the core of our ethos is our commitment to focus on the people behind the business, understanding specific drivers, ambitions and concerns in order to provide a bespoke approach to finding the perfect workspace.
- Private Offices: from £800.00
- Per sq ft: from £175
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address