Office Space in Chiswick Works, Chiswick – W4100 Bollo Lane, London W4 5LX, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 1-150
- Contract Terms: Minimum 1 Month
Just a walk away from the fashionable Chiswick High Road with it’s shops, bars and cafes, this 30,000 sq foot space, has everything from Enterprise suites, to dedicated desks and co-working.
Conveniently located beside Chiswick Business Park, Chiswick Works is home to a collection of the world’s leading businesses. Just a 7 minute walk from Chiswick Park and Acton Town Stations and 9 minutes from Gunnersbury Station, the workspace is also easily accessible from the A4/M4 which is less than a mile to the west of the building.
The premium office is well equipped with all the essential amenities and many more resources like 24/7 access, parking space, high-speed internet connectivity, breakout area and lounges. The triple height reception sets the tone for the whole office design, which has floor to ceiling glazing on all sides. X&Why, Chiswick Works is the finest example of an ideal workspace with all the basic utilities offering a productive work culture for various businesses.
Chiswick Works Membership Options
Day Pass – Kitchen table or local coffee shop no longer working? Perfect for when you need a space to boost productivity, or are passing through West London. Grab a quiet hot desk or a creative spot on the sofa.
£25 + VAT
Private Office – Part of a team? There are spaces for you to create your best work together! With high ceilings and windows, generous desk spaces, break-out areas, stylish and functional kitchens and meeting rooms to impress.
Managed, serviced & enterprise options
From £400/month + VAT
Co-Working – Whether you’re a purpose leader, an ambitious startup or just starting out on the path, you’ll be guaranteed a desk in the co-working areas everyday. There are a range of memberships to suit every need.
From £58/month + VAT
Dedicated Desk – The dedicated desk membership gives you continuity, as well as an ergonomic chair and storage space. Leave your monitor, papers, and family photos and make the space your own.
From £400/month + VAT
What makes Chiswick Works Special?
- The triple height reception sets the tone for the whole office design, which has floor to ceiling glazing on all sides
- A dramatic mezzanine at the entrance to the second floor provides the perfect spot for break-outs and socialising
- The inspiring Mission Room has amphitheater style seating looking on to it, which operate individually or as one impressive events space
- The building has a BREEAM Very Good rating
- There is a full fresh air handling system to all spaces
- The fit out and furnishing of the space includes sustainable materials such as cork floors and Baux acoustic panels
- Locally and environmentally sourced furniture
- Biophilic design
- Floor to ceiling glazing on all sides providing high levels of natural light
- Secure cycle storage
- Showers for cyclists
- Meeting rooms, phone booths, and creative break-out areas
- Shared and private kitchens and WC facilities
If you’d like more information about the flexible office space in Chiswick Works, Chiswick or any other office space in West London, please call one of our property consultants on the details below. Alternatively, fill out the contact form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need and we’d be delighted to help.
- Private Offices: from £400.00
- Co-working desks: from £58.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Secure Access
- Trading Address
Other Serviced Offices That May Interest You...
Chiswick Park – W4566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5AN, UK
- 18 Available Offices
- 1-100 Desks
- Serviced Offices
One Kingdom Street, Paddington – W2One Kingdom St, Paddington, London W2 6BD, UK
- 13 Available Offices
- 2-100 Desks
- Co-Working, Serviced Offices
Melcombe Place, Marylebone – NW1Marylebone Station, Melcombe Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 6JJ, UK
- 10 Available Offices
- 3-75 Desks
- Serviced Offices
197 Kensington High St – W8Kensington High St, London W8 6BA, UK
- 3 Available Offices
- 10-75 Desks
- Managed Offices, Serviced Offices