Office Space in Chancery House, Chancery Lane – WC2 Featured53-64 Chancery Ln, London WC2A 1QU, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 4-200
- Contract Terms: Minimum 6 Months
Balance is brought to life at Chancery House, where work meets wellness for you to create and connect, as well as recharge and relax. This Work Space stretches across a 127,000 sq ft flexible space with an abundance of natural light.
This historic building was first opened as the Chancery Lane Safe Deposit in 1885, and then rebuilt after WWII. Together with award-winning architects dMFK and Norm, the building has been redesigned for a seamless, classic-meets-contemporary experience. From single studios to whole enterprise floors with scope for a private entrance, Chancery House works for every stage of your business’s journey, with room to grow.
Over a quarter of the entire Work Space is dedicated to wellness with its amenities designed for your wellbeing. With a fully equipped gym, along with private workout spaces and a yoga studio, it’s easy to work fitness into your life. After a workout you can realx and rejuvenate in the infrared saunas, showers and changing rooms are stocked with sustainable products.
There are also 222 secure cycle storage spaces in Chancery House to make commuting by bike easier.
With over 10,500 sq ft of shared outdoor areas you can take meetings, or breaks, outside in the garden, on the terrace, or in another one of the green spaces. The active goal of WELL Platinum and BREEAM Excellent certifications underscore Chancery House’s purpose-built commitment to holistic wellness.
Food and drink
Enjoy a variety of healthy food and beverages in the cafe. On offer is something for all tastes, from healthy snacks to barista-crafted coffees and made-to-order smoothies.
This 127,000 sq ft Work Space allow businesses of any size to grow and evolve, supported by the interiors design service. Chancery House has been designed to support productivity and wellbeing for different working styles.
With focus booths for individual concentration, comfortable lounges for collaborative work, and 16 meeting rooms, Chancery House has been designed to support productivity and wellbeing for every working style.
Amenities in Chancery House
- Public Garden
- Yoga studio
- Private workout areas
- Wellness room
- Event Space
- Bike storage
- Shower facilities
- Conference room
- Recharge room
Private office – Price per person from £750/mo
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licences, three-month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
Coworking – Roam price from £425/mo
Choose the membership that’s right for you:
- Roam:24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building.
- Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount
- Flexible memberships with add-on services, three-month minimum term, rolling contract thereafter.
Ready to turn Chancery House into your perfect workplace? Get in touch with a member of our team to arrange a viewing or find out how much it costs to rent flexible offices in Chancery Lane.
- Private Offices: from £750.00
- Co-working desks: from £425.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address