Office Space in Borough Yards – SE1 FeaturedBorough Yards, 13 Dirty Ln, London SE1 9PA, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 2-150
- Contract Terms: Minimum 3 Months
In the heart of a new landmark destination, Borough Yards is a design-led, social Work Space where teams can make their mark.
Distinctive by design
Located a stone’s throw from Borough Market, and within its landmark development, Borough Yards takes inspiration from the surrounding medieval streets, the famous Borough market and the emblematic brick arches of the area – with ironwork, textured glass and glazed bricks. Designed with Studio David Thulstrup, you’ll discover a striking, modern lounge with fantastic views overlooking London Bridge, and a timeless, harmonious environment where your teams can connect and grow.
Wellbeing is integral to the design of Borough Yards Work Space, which is filled with unique amenities that weave moments of calm into your working day. The audio room offers space to listen to music and disconnect from your phone and laptop, while warm lighting and acoustic panelling have been fitted around the building to elevate and enhance productivity. The outdoor terraces on the second and fifth floors are perfect places to work, meet or eat lunch alfresco.
Borough Yards Work Space features a fully equipped peloton studio, making it easier than ever to incorporate fitness into your working day. For cyclists and active commuters, the space features safe and secure storage for your wheels on-site, as well as fully stocked showers that make it easy to freshen up after a cycle, run or lunchtime workout.
The Borough Yards development houses over 20,000 sq ft of exciting retail and dining options, including an art-house cinema and an enviable selection of restaurants, pubs and bars. Tate modern, St Paul’s Cathedral and The Shard are all within walking distance, making this area one of London’s liveliest cultural hotspots – and the ideal place to roam on lunchtime walks.
The world-renowned Studio David Thulstrup were appointed to create this bold, social Work Space. It features impressive lighting and seating designed exclusively for Borough Yards, including Raf Simons for Kvadrat soft furnishings.
Amenities in Borough Yards
- Event space
- Meeting rooms
- Phone booths
- Focus booths
- Roof terrace
Private office – Price per person from £950/mo
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licences, three-month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
Coworking – Roam price from £425/mo
Choose the membership that’s right for you:
- Roam:24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building.
- Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount
- Flexible memberships with add-on services, three-month minimum term, rolling contract thereafter.
Ready to turn Borough Yards into your perfect workplace? Get in touch with a member of our team to arrange a viewing or find out how much it costs to rent flexible offices in Borough.
- Private Offices: from £950.00
- Co-working desks: from £425.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address