Office Space in Argyle House – NW1Euston Road, London NW1 2SD, UK
- Office Space Type: Co-Working Spaces, Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 3-75
- Contract Terms: Minimum 3 Months
Argyle House is a premium flexible workspace building located opposite King’s Cross station; the most well-connected underground, mainline and international station in Europe. Be sure to be connected.
Each private office is equipped with sound proofed glass ensuring that you can get your head down. The communal areas are bright, quiet and background music proven to enhance focus.
Argyle House offers memberships for everyone
- Customisable private office space which you can call a home.
- A permanent solution to co-working. Perfect for a solopreneur or freelancer.
- Take a seat within the lounge areas for a relaxed & focused working environment.
Pay-as-you-go hot desking
- For the nomad. Pop in for an hour or a day.
The bespoke offering allows you the opportunity to design your own space, amenities and branding, all managed by the internal team. The flexible, tailored office solution that is truly bespoke to your business and provide you with an office that fits your team’s needs, and allows you to customise your space with your own branding.
If you’d like more information about the serviced offices at Argyle House or any other office space in Central London, please call one of our property consultants on the details below. Alternatively, fill out the contact form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need and we’d be delighted to help.
- Private Offices: from £850.00
- Co-working desks: from £500.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address