Office Space in 50 Gresham Street – EC250 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7AY, UK
- Office Space Type: Managed Offices, Serviced Offices
- Office Size (Desks): 16-34
- Contract Terms: Minimum 24 Months
Fully-Fitted and all-inclusive Managed Office Space available on flexible terms.
50 Gresham Street is extremely well positioned to benefit from the diverse amenities offering found within the City core. With the opening of the Elizabeth Line this will undoubtedly be further enhanced in the coming years.
Located only 75 metres to the west of the Bank of England and major City of London landmarks including Guildhall, St Pauls’s Cathedral, The Ned and Bloomberg Place are all located within short walking distance, further highlighting the prime position of the building.
The Elizabeth Line at Moorgate is only 450m north of the building and is set to greatly benefit the micro-location, providing high-speed services across Central London and beyond. The journey time from 50 Gresham Street to Bond Street or Canary Wharf is just over 10 minutes. Crossrail also provides high speed connectivity between London’s key business districts and Heathrow Airport.
Alongside Crossrail, 50 Gresham Street continues to benefit from excellent transport links, with Bank, St Paul’s, Cannon Street, Mansion House, Monument and Liverpool Street stations within close proximity.
Recommended Floor Plan
- 4th Floor – Space for up to 18 desks, plus exec/small meeting room and private kitchen, with breakout space/collaboration space.
- 5th Floor – Space for up to 16 desks, plus exec/small meeting room and private kitchen, with breakout space/collaboration space.
- Private Offices: from £625.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Secure Access
- Trading Address