Office Space in 47-49 Princes Place – W1147-49 Princes Place, London W11 4QA, UK
- Office Space: Co-Working, Serviced Office
- Office Size (Desks): 2-100
- Contract Terms: Minimum 3 Months
Workspace as creative as you are. We create workspaces with purpose, designed to help you grow faster and make your dent in the universe. This space has been home to some raucous creative energy.
Second Home Holland Park, 47-49 Princes Place has everything you need: superfast WiFi, biophilic design (that’s 1000’s of plants and trees across the space), cultural, educational and wellness event programmes, meeting rooms, breakout areas and phone booths, an in-house cafe and courtyard which doubles up as a private 80 person event space. Plus you get global access to all Second Homes, and are connected to our 4000+ global community through your dedicated community – build a network in hours than would take years otherwise.
Photographer John Cowan called this site his studio. Architects Richard Rogers and David Chipperfield did as well. Michelangelo Antonioni shot his Palme d’Or winning ‘Blow-Up’ here too.
Features of 47-49 Princes Place
- Full-time Reception & Facilities team
- Guest management
- Use Second Home as mailing & registered address
- Fibre-optic broadband
- 1 hour meeting room credit per person per month (£25 per hour thereafter)
- Phone booths & breakout spaces
- Unlimited printing
- Free organic tea & coffee
- 5 days per month access to Second Homes in London, Lisbon and LA
- Dogs welcome
- 10% discount in our bookshop, Liberia
- On-site cafe, La Despensa (catering options available)
- Showers with Malin + Goetz products and towel service
- Evening, weekend and event access to The Conduit
- Event spaces available for private hire: Rooftop bar, workshop space, cafe, bookshop, auditorium
- Fees include business rates + daily cleaning & waste removal
- Free, unlimited access to all Second Home cultural events
- Weekly members’ drinks (different cocktail every week!)
- Monthly Tea @ 3
- Monthly Community Lunch
- Weekly wellness events (yoga, meditation and many more)
- Members’ Slack channel
Find The Right Membership For You
Flex Studio Membership
Choose a private office that works around your team. Need more members to come in on any given day? No problem. Easily add unlimited memberships daily. Just tap and access. Great for businesses looking for flexibility.
A private office full of plants and natural light. Access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Day Pass Bundles
Only pay for what you use. A bundle of day passes to hotdesk across our space and valid for 3 months.
Studio Day Pass
For Teams. A private office to call your own for a day. Recurring bookings available for teams that need to meet more regularly.
If you would like to view Second Home Holland Park, 47-49 Princes Place or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holland Park, simply fill out the Request Information form or call one of our property consultants on the details below.
With nearly two decades of experience in the London office market, our approach is based as much on personality as it is experience. At the core of our ethos is our commitment to focus on the people behind the business, understanding specific drivers, ambitions and concerns in order to provide a bespoke approach to finding the perfect workspace.
- Private Offices: from £575.00
- Co-working desks: from £150.00
- All Inclusive Cost: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Scanner and Printer
- 24 Hour Access
- Bike Storage
- Breakout Space
- Coffee and Tea
- Event Space
- Mailing Address
- Meeting Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Roof Terrace
- Secure Access
- Trading Address
Other Serviced Offices That May Interest You...
- 5 Available Offices
- 5-100 Desks
- Co-Working, Serviced Office
- 24 Available Offices
- 3-150 Desks
- Co-Working, Managed Office, Serviced Office
- 13 Available Offices
- 3-75 Desks
- Serviced Office
- 9 Available Offices
- 65 Desks
- Co-Working, Serviced Office